German Marketing & SEO Intern
Job posted on: October 2019
The German Marketing Intern will be based in Zhongshan, China, and will provide support to the marketing team to ensure Star Rapid reaches its business goals.
The role will focus on translation from English to German for the German website and for sales material. Supporting the implementation of SEO and PPC tactics to ensure we appear in German Search engines.
Working closely with the European Sales team, the role will also involve reaching out to potential customers in German speaking countries and setting up meetings for the sales representatives Additionally, the intern will work with Star Rapid’s marketing team to research the German market and potential businesses and industries for Star Rapid to work with. If you would like to be part of the Star Rapid success story as we evolve to become one of the industry’s leading manufacturing service providers, please contact us today with your cover letter and CV.
Please contact us at email@example.com today with a cover letter and your CV if you are interested.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Translate content from English to German for a range of content for the German speaking market
- Work with Star Rapid’s marketing team to implement SEO and PPC recommendations to the German website
- Review and update German directories
- Reach out to potential German speaking customers
- Make recommendations for German marketing strategies
- Assist marketing and sales team in researching companies and industries within the region
- Conduct research on German market
Benefits and Compensation
- Experience working in an international setting
- Development of translation and website skills
- Training on WordPress, SEO, PPC, sales and market research
- Chance to explore and live in a new city and country
- Travel to and from China, accommodation and week day lunches provided
- Financial support through a monthly stipend and support with visa applications
- Proven fluency in both German and English
- Graduate, or almost graduate level
- Marketing experience
- Translation experience
- Willing to accept high levels of responsibility without constant supervision
- Problem solver, solutions driven
- Availability and willingness to relocate temporarily to Zhongshan, China for a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of six months.
Preferred Additional Requirements
- Translation experience
- Website management experience
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Basic understanding of engineering, product development or manufacturing would be helpful